Nitro Platform 2 Nitro Platform 2

Great improvment

I remember playing the first one. It was alright, but there wasn't really much to it, just jump at the stars.

This is a great improvment. The graphics are much better than the original. There are more elements to the gameplay: special powers, and many enemies.

All in all, this is miles better than its predecessor.

Oh, and other people may hate the music, but this track is one o my favourites :D

RJGames responds:

Thanks a lot! I also think it's way better than the first one

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Cool

Pretty fun game, especially messing around with the console.
Just one question, is the guy below me saying when he goes in one portal he comes out the other?

SHIFT SHIFT

Great game

I haven't seen another game like this before. The level design is a bit repetitive and there could be more ways to die but the idea is very good.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Could've been bigger

Would've given it 10 if it had a bigger area, an adventure/story mode and an unlimited time mode.

Madness Blast Madness Blast

Hard

Quite hard gmae. I beat it 3rd try, my tactic was to keep jumping side to side to avooid attacks and shoot the enemies constantly.

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

Very good

It had everything needed, and a funny puzzle. I got the apple, the cookie and the apple jacks beating up the blue stickman! Woohoo! Go me!

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

good game

I enjoyed playing this game on a computer, it's a shame I don't have a Wii so I can't try it on that.
I thought the idea of using the enemies' own bombs to get to them was a good one, and the different types of enemies made you use different tactics depending on what appeared.
To improve it you could include a password for the infinate fuel mode and after running out of fuel wait until the tank hits the ground to end the level, because a few times I had a combo with enogh points but there were too many enemies to land it.
All in all it was a great game and I'm looking forward to the sequel.