B Cause of U (in Halo 2) B Cause of U (in Halo 2)

Good Movie

Some better lyrics would be
Because of you I never stray to far from the overshield
Because of you I always play on your same team so I don't get killed

But it is still a good movie

Madness: Giving Madness: Giving

nice idea

It was a funny idea, but the movie just wasn't good enogh.

Krahs responds:

If I had started this earlier, this would been so much better. I had planned to have like huge fights with like 10 madness characters jumping around but just never had the time to do so! This was a last minute project!

Adventures of Harry EP:29 Adventures of Harry EP:29

How iz thiz one better?

So instead of Harry walking into a tree, you added some text saying how the others are bad and promising "thiz one iz better", then he falls over a rock. Seriously, get a good idea before you even bother to make it, let alone submit it. I hope episode 30 is better, but I somehow doubt it will be.

Nitro Platform 2 Nitro Platform 2

Great improvment

I remember playing the first one. It was alright, but there wasn't really much to it, just jump at the stars.

This is a great improvment. The graphics are much better than the original. There are more elements to the gameplay: special powers, and many enemies.

All in all, this is miles better than its predecessor.

Oh, and other people may hate the music, but this track is one o my favourites :D

RJGames responds:

Thanks a lot! I also think it's way better than the first one

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Cool

Pretty fun game, especially messing around with the console.
Just one question, is the guy below me saying when he goes in one portal he comes out the other?

SHIFT SHIFT

Great game

I haven't seen another game like this before. The level design is a bit repetitive and there could be more ways to die but the idea is very good.